Do you have someone on your list who seems to have everything and is impossible to buy for? Maybe your friend, mom, sister or aunt? She might be extremely particular or that lady who buys all the cool gadgets for herself. Yet you want to give her something special to show you love or appreciate her.
So what do you get someone who seemingly already has everything? Read on for ideas that either anyone can use, don’t take up much space, or are a bit of functional luxury…and will bring joy! Bonus: these ideas are all under $50 and qualify for free shipping with Amazon Prime.
Some of the links in this post may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive a small affiliate commission (at no extra cost to you), which keeps the blog bills paid. Many thanks for your support!
Great Gifts for Women Who Already Have Everything
Wooden Closet Hangers: an Inexpensive Luxury
- Keep clothes in nice shape.
- Look stylish in entryway closet to hang visitors’ coats.
- Makes a closet look very organized and put together.
- Quality, sturdy wood will last forever.
- Wooden hangers are great for hanging damp clothes to let them air dry.
At less than $1 a piece, these AmazonBasics Wood Hangers beat the heck out of the cheap plastic hangers or relics from the dry cleaners.
I’ve purchased 2 sets and I’ll keep ordering more until all the plastic hangers are gone from my closet. Some wood hangers that come with a men’s suit coat have such a big contour shape and take up a lot of room. These hangers are a perfect size because although they’re thick wood hangers, they don’t take up too much room in the closet.
Wooden hangers are an especially perfect gift for people of all ages who like little luxuries. As a side note, these wooden hangers are also great if you’re looking for hangers to personalize for a bridal party.
Aromatherapy with Essential Oils
Essential oils smell great, and each type of oil offers different health benefits.
How to Use Essential Oils
- Applied directly to skin: Similar to perfume, only all-natural and you’ll get added health benefits.
- Added to massage oil
- Inhaled: Place a few drops in a bowl of hot water and place a towel over your head an inhale deeply. Or, place a few drops in a hot, wet wash cloth and place over your face. (Think spa!)
- Cleaning Solutions: Essential oils help make your house smell good and fight germs. There are lots of recipes for solutions, many using just water. Popular oils to use for cleaning are: lemon, orange, tea tree, cinnamon leaf, eucalyptus, pine and peppermint.
- In a diffuser (read about diffusers below)
Because there are so many essential oils, an essential oil sampler gift set is a great way to get introduced to lots of different oils. The Radha Beauty 8-piece set includes lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus, lemongrass, orange, peppermint, frankincense and rosemary. The Radha Beauty 18-piece set includes lavender, tea tree, peppermint, lemongrass, orange, eucalyptus, rosemary, frankincense, lemon, bergamot, ylang ylang, patchouli, geranium, pink grapefruit, cinnamon, clary sage, oregano, and clove.
To go along with the oils, an essential oil diffuser can help your special someone reap all the benefits of the oils. Essential oil diffusers are easy to use, help a home smell aesthetically good, and provide many health benefits such as: improves breathing, strengthens the immune system, and helps to lift your mood and relieve stress.
Suggested Essential Oil Diffusers Based on Customer Reviews (and my personal choice)
- The URPOWER 100ml oil diffuser has over 20,000 Amazon customer reviews with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. It’s fairly small but runs up to 6 hours. It’s perfect for small bedrooms, hotel rooms and office spaces. I purchased this diffuser because I like to switch oils often, so I wanted the smaller size.
- The URPOWER 500ml oil diffuser has almost 8,000 Amazon customer reviews also with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. It can run 10 hours per use.
- The XPLUS 300ml Aroma Diffuser only has 90 Amazon customer reviews, but the average rating is 5 out of 5 stars!
Himalayan Salt Lamps
Himalayan salt lamps add the most beautiful, decorative lighting to a home. The lighting creates a warm, relaxing, and comforting atmosphere in any room. Himalayan salt lamps are also said to improve air quality and boost mood and energy levels due to the negative ions they emit.
I have a few Himalayan salt lamps and candle holders and wrote a whole post about why I have so many. (Read Himalayan Salt Lamps: Why I Love Mine.) Amazon has the best prices I’ve found for Himalayan salt lamps and candle holders. Here are my top picks:
Collection of Items for a Home Pampering
Give the gift of a spa experience – without your special person even needing to leave the house! Select a few items based on their personality, and bundle it up in a basket or gift bag. Here are some ideas to get you started:
Unique Night Lights
A few really nice night lights are great for the safety factor, as well as looking nice. Night lights are especially good for visitors who aren’t familiar with your home. There are so many interesting styles of night lights, so here are a few that might fit the personality or style of home for your special lady.
Decorative Home Lighting
Food is always a good choice….a girl has to eat! Gift an assorted nut tray or maybe a sweet treat.
So now you’re ready to get that special lady something she is sure to like. Leave a comment with what you decide to go with, or if you have any other suggestions.