For those of you who have had engagement photos/wedding photos/maternity photos/etc. taken, you probably have heard of and used the website Shutterfly. I myself am a frequent user of this website, having printed everything from 4×6 prints, canvas’s, magnets, blankets, just to name a few. (Of course I used Shutterfly promo codes for all my purchases!) Here are some pictures of Shutterfly items within my home!
While Shutterfly prices are very reasonable, there is no way I could have afforded everything paying full price. Luckily, I have become somewhat of a expert when it comes to finding discount Shutterfly promo codes (or Shutterfly coupon codes) to help bring the price down.
Here is a list of my tips to get promo codes and bring down the price of the shopping cart so that you can decorate your home/office with lots of personalized items!
How to get Shutterfly Promo Discount Codes & Coupons for Free (or Greatly Reduced) Products
#1 Subscribe to Email Lists
Many companies send out Shutterfly codes for free items with their email list. While it may be annoying to have to look through “spam” email everyday, it is worth it when you get a code for a free item worth $10-$30! I have gotten free books, magnets, luggage tags, shopping bags, notepads, and many more.
Many of the companies that send out these codes are related to parenting/child care, so if you are a parent you may be receiving these emails already.
However, even if you are not a parent, or not interested in the products offered, you can still sign up. Is it weird that I get emails from pampers even though I don’t have children? Probably. Does my husband make fun of me? Yes. Do I care? NOPE.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Companies that Frequently Email Shutterfly Codes
- David’s Bridal (get a free 8×11 book just for signing up!) – sign up here
- Huggies – sign up here
- Ikea Family – sign up here
- Joann Fabric – sign up here
- Kellogg’s Family Rewards – sign up here
- Mom365 (you get $20 off Shutterfly just for signing up) – sign up here
- MyCokeRewards – sign up here
- Pampers – sign up here
- Proctor & Gamble (P&G) – sing up here
- Similac – sign up here
- TravelZoo – sign up here
Please note: over time these offers may change.
#2 Take Advantage of Reward Programs
In addition to the email lists, many of the companies listed above offer “reward programs”, where you receive points for buying their products. Those points can then be used to redeem codes for free Shutterfly items.
Here are some rewards programs to consider:
- Kellogg’s Family Rewards – Get points for buying any Kellogg’s item. You can even link a grocery store discount card to the website so you don’t have to spend time uploading receipts. Their emails often contain “promo codes” (codes that can be used by multiple people), so even if you don’t buy many Kellogg’s products, you can still get points. Here are some current “promo codes” you can enter to get you started!
- FOUR-THOF-JULY-WKFR – 100 points
- DEAR-OLDD-ADDA-YKFR – 100 points
- EARNGREATREWARDS – 20 points
- HOWITWORKS20PNTS – 20 points
- EARNSWEETREWARDS – 50 points
Keep in mind these may have expired by the time you read this!
- Pampers/Huggies Points – If you have a child who wears diapers and you use Pamper products or Huggies products, definitely sign up for this rewards program. There are lots of Shutterfly products you can redeem points for. Similar to Kellogg’s, Pampers has public codes that everyone can enter. Here are some to get you started:
- AMAZONKT18 – 10 points
BBYRUSRK18 – 10 points
- NEWMOM2017 – 1 point
- Again, keep in mind these may have already expired by the time you read this!
- MyCokeRewards – Get points for purchasing Coke products. There are codes under lids/inside boxes that you can enter and redeem for Shutterfly products.
#3 Join Facebook Groups
There are many Facebook groups dedicated to Shutterfly and Shutterfly codes. Many members trade codes and/or product codes from the above list.
For example, if you get a code for a free magnet, but you really want a free shopping bag, you can post and see if anyone is willing to trade.
Search for these groups on Facebook today! Many groups also have files containing even more hints/tips. Group members will also sometimes post free codes that they are not going to use.
#4 Take Advantage of Holiday Sales
If you decide to sign up for the email lists above, make sure you watch closely around the holidays. Around November/December, these companies send emails for free products out frequently.
Some companies even send out free shipping codes! I do a lot of ordering around Christmas time, so Shutterfly promo codes help bring down the price for Christmas gifts.
#5 Use Public Offer Codes
Shutterfly (and other companies) often send out public codes for free items. Make sure to follow Shutterfly’s Facebook page to stay updated on current offers. Other companies may send out public codes as well.
Here are current public offer codes for Shutterfly: (This list will no longer be updated.)
- REFLECT – up to 50% off everything + an extra 20% off with code. EX 1/13/21
- JOYFUL – 40% off one regular-priced order – EX: 1/17/21
- LT43GYK – free 5×8 notebook from Lifetouch – EX: 1/31/21
- FREECANVAS – one free 5×7 easel back canvas from Samsung (android only) – EX: 1/31/21
- FREEPB – free 8×8 photo book. Only valid in Android Shutterfly app. EX: 2/28/21
- PETBANDANA – one free pet bandana – EX: 3/31/21
- APPCASE – 1 free slim phone case (app only) – EX: 3/31/21
- SHIP79 – free economy shipping on order $79+ (excluding free products) – EX: 1/13/21
- FREEBOOKNEW – one free 8×8 book – EX: unknown
Again, some of these codes may have expired by the time you read this!
I hope you have learned something from this post and have gotten inspired to start receiving Shutterfly promo codes to get your next gift or home decor item for free or a greatly reduced price. For other gift ideas, read:
- Budget-Friendly Gift Ideas for Women Who Have Everything
- Budget-Friendly Gift Guide to Help Busy People Practice Self-Care at Home
Leave a comment on your favorite Shutterfly product you have ordered (mine are the personalized notepads!), and you will be entered into a drawing for a prize for a code redeemable for a FREE Shutterfly item!
- Free shopping bag
- Free luggage tag
- Or free 8×8 book.
Comment which code you prefer. Happy Shutterfly-ing!
* One entry per person. One comment including your favorite Shutterfly product plus the item(s) you’d like to be entered for equals one entry. No purchase is necessary to participate. You must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years or older. Void where prohibited. Three lucky winners will be chosen at or after Noon CST on August 20, 2017. Winner will be announced on https://IfItBringsYouJoy.com. Winner will be notified by email and a comment will be made on this post.
<Update: winners have been emailed and also notified via in a comment below. Thank you to all who participated.>
PIN FOR LATER!